1. which also called arm rack ,is ideal for loads that require no obstruction at the pick face, so that bulky and awkwardly sized or shaped products can be safely stored and accessed.
2. 2This type of racking allows you to use your warehouse space more efficiently - you do not need to waste horizontal space with awkward posts and columns obstructing storage areas.
3. Items best suited to such a system include furniture, building materials, piping, rolls, appliances, and flooring.
4. You can fit this racking system to your facility by adjusting the shelf height, ensuring that the maximum amount of vertical storage space is maintained.
5. Moreover, the support arms can vary in depth and capacity depending on the type of load. Open rows allow not only secure load support but also easy access safety, flexibility and selectivity are all maintained.
6.Shelves can be adjusted per 50/140mm pitch.
7.Corrosion resistant: tough power coat finish resists rust and cratches.
8.each shelves holds up to 1000-4500kg.
9.Sturdy industrial strength steel construction.